Special Event

Help protect your special event from a variety of risks.

If you are hosting a non-profit or other event, you will want to have insurance to cover the risks involved. At a minimum, you will need general liability coverage. Depending on the event, you may need liquor liability, property liability, event cancellation or other types of coverage.


  • Parades

  • Charity Events and Fundraisers

  • Run/Walks 

  • Concerts

  • Festivals

  • Carnivals

  • Craft Fairs 

How to apply?

Complete the special event questionnaire and email or fax it to Richards Insurance. An agent will get in touch with you to discuss your event and recommend coverage.


Claims & Customer Service

At Richards Insurance, our job is to make filing a claim easy on you.

We have six locations to serve you.

View Locations